About The Course
The concept of Correspondence Teacher Training Course started as an attempt to provide scope for continuous adult education. Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) has realized that there is a sizeable chunk of people who want to pursue a professional qualification but are unable to do so because they do not have access to institutes or organizations offering professional Teacher Training courses. Neither do they have the infrastructure to enrol for distance/correspondence courses. Keeping this in mind, VES has launched various Teachers Training Diploma Courses through Distance Learning / Correspondence mode.
VES is a Government Registered Teacher Training Institute under Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. It is one of the largest teacher training institutes conducting various Teachers Training Courses in India, and abroad.
The candidates pursuing distance learning teacher training programme will not have to give full time to the courses but a few hours in a week will be enough. They need to complete the teacher training course any time within one-year limit.
Not only the candidates who aspire to teach at the preschool level but also the teachers who are already in this profession can take part in these teacher training programmes to upgrade their skills and qualifications. The Distance Learning Teachers Training programme which deals with child psychology and various aspects of child education are also perfect for mothers who want to teach their children at home.
The teacher training certificate awarded to the candidates at the end of the courses will help them find good job opportunities in schools of State/ CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board.
Various Teacher Training Courses offered through distance learning mode are as under :
- Distance Early Childhood Education Course
- Distance Early Childhood Care & Education Course
- Distance Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Distance Learning Montessori Training Course
- Distance Learning Preschool Teacher Training Course
No, there is no age bar for enrolling for this Correspondence Teacher Training Course. Anyone above the age of 18 is eligible to pursue this Teacher Training Course.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or qualification higher than that is welcome to enrol for this Distance Learning Teacher Training Diploma Programme.
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport size photograph
Duration of Correspondence Teacher Training Diploma Course is of one year. However, a candidate can complete this distance learning course any-time within one-year limit.
How it Works
The Distance Learning Teacher Training Diploma Programme of Vidhyanidhi Education Society is quite simple. After enrolling for the teacher training programme, the distance learning course co-ordinator will immediately get in touch with you. A welcome letter containing details of enrolment, and instructions on how to go about the entire correspondence teacher training course along with the first phase of study materials and assignments will be couriered to you.
Distance Learning Teachers’ Training Diploma Programme is entirely assignment-based. It contains five modules in all (four theoretical and one practical), divided into two phases. The candidates will be given access to one phase at a time. There are assignments in each phase, which the candidates are required to attempt and post to the distance learning teacher training course co-ordinator for evaluation. The candidates will be given access to the second phase once they submit the assignments for the first phase. Each phase has to be completed within the specific time limit. All the assignments will be evaluated by our well-qualified and experienced teacher training faculty members.
In case, you have any doubts regarding any aspects of the correspondence teacher training course such as the study material, assignments, etc., our distance learning course co-ordinators will be glad to assist you. For any other issues, you can get in touch with our support team and they will help you with all sincerity.
After the successful completion of the distance learning teacher training programme, the marksheet and certificate of Teachers’ Training Diploma will be couriered to your postal address.
Teaching practice works a little differently for Distance Learning Teacher Training Diploma Programme i.e. it is optional, but we would highly recommend it, especially for candidates who do not have any teaching experience as no teacher training course is complete without sufficient amount of practical training. No amount of theory will work unless one is in the classroom, interacting with students. Therefore internship or teaching practice sessions are an important part of our teacher training distance learning course curriculum.
During teacher training internship, trainee teachers are exposed to various practical aspects of preschool teaching and management. During internship they observe and become aware of the needs and behaviour of preschool children; they understand the classroom set-up, and are able to plan and prepare their lessons better. This, in turn, will make their teaching more effective in the future.
Interested candidates will be provided with a letter of reference from VES, recommending them for internship. Candidates can select any school of their choice, near their vicinity and gain teaching experience.
- The marksheet and certificate of Teachers’ Training Diploma will be available after successful completion of the distance learning teacher training course.
- Shipment of the marksheet and certificate of the teacher training course within India and outside India will be done free of cost. It takes a maximum of 30 days for the marksheet and certificate to reach the trainee’s address.
- The best part of this Distance Learning Teacher Training Diploma Programme is that the term "distance learning" will not be mentioned anywhere on the marksheet and certificate. This will help the distance learning candidates to become certified teachers without having to travel to a different place to take up the course.
- This Correspondence Teacher Training Diploma Programme is as valuable as other full-time or part-time in-class programmes as the curriculum has been designed in such a way that it equips our distance learning teacher training candidates with both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- This certification provides our candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
- Kindergartens, preschools, creches, activity clubs, toy libraries are the places where job prospects are very high for distance learning teacher training diploma - certified candidates.