Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES), a Govt. Registered Teacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950), offers a bouquet of Teacher Training Courses through various modes of study,
- Regular mode
- Distance mode
- Online mode
The Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Course has been developed for those who have a passion for learning but are unable to attend regular classes due to various personal or professional commitments.
We offer the perfect solution for these! If you have a strong desire to learn, we will assist you through our Distance teacher training.
Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Course in Mumbai
Diploma & PG Diploma in:
- School Administration and Management
- Educational Management
Certificate Course in:
- Phonics Teachers’ Training Course
Modes of study
- Firstly, Regular/in - class mode of study
- Secondly, Distance/Correspondence mode of study
- Thirdly, Online/e-learning mode of study
- Enrol for the programme of your choice.
- Submit the following :
- Firstly, a photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a photocopy of any photo identity proof
- After your enrolment, our course coordinator will call you and offer you the required help to start the course.
Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Course in India
Features of the Programme:
How to do the Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Course?
- It is an assignment - based program, i.e. there are no written examinations.
- The assessment is based completely on the assignments.
- There are theoretical and practical modules, which are designed in a comprehensive manner.
- Study modules & assignments will be couriered or emailed to you in sets of 2 modules at periodic intervals.
- The assignments are solved based on these study materials.
- There is an explicit time limit to complete your assignments.
- After the receipt and evaluation of your first set of assignments, we will send you the second set of assignments through courier. In the same manner, the third set will also be sent to you by courier.
- Our experienced faculty members will assess your assignments.
We will allot an exclusive coordinator to you. You may contact her through phone or e -mails for any help during the course period.
Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Course Distance Learning
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly desirable. The advantages of doing internship are:
- Firstly, it helps you to connect theory to real - life situations.
- Secondly, it makes you an effective teacher.
- A reference letter is provided to you if you wish to do internship in any school in your vicinity.
- The marksheet and certificate are couriered to your postal address free of cost within 30 working days.
- The word ‘correspondence’ or ‘distance’does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
Training in Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Course
After completion of the Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Course, you can start your career as a:
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
So why wait? Join Correspondence Pre-Primary Teacher Coursewith Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) today! Get Started Now