Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute. It conducts various Teacher Training Courses through diverse modes of study.
Post Graduate Montessori Teacher Training Programsare offered via various modes of study. They provide information on:
- Understanding Child Development
- Child and Educational Psychology
- Theory and Practice in Post Graduate Montessori Teacher training Programs
- Organizing Child Care Services
- Child Health and Nutrition
- Children with Behavioural and Learning Difficulties
- Play Activities to Foster Learning
- Planning Thematic Curriculum
- Internship – includes Class Observation, Child Observation, Planning Lessons.
- Workshops- include Curriculum Planning, Songs & Rhymes, Story Telling, Phonics, Facing Interviews and Demos.
- Teaching and Learning materials- Craft Journal, Art - Journal, Teaching Aids
- Project work
Post Graduate Montessori Teacher training Programs in Mumbai
Post Graduate Montessori Teacher Training Programs help you to start your career as a
- Assistant Teacher
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher Trainer at a Training Institute
- The course is also useful for in - service teachers.
- As a parent, it helps you in better understanding of the child.
Diploma & PG Diploma in:
- Early Childhood Education Course
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
- Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Montessori Teacher Training Course
Certificate Course in:
- Regular / In -class
- Distance / Correspondence
- Online / E-learning
Diploma in Post Graduate Montessori Teacher training Programs
Regular / In - class
Features of Post Graduate Montessori Teacher training Programs through Regular mode are:
- Choose a convenient batch option / timing-
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course / Vacation batches – April to June
- Affordable Fees
- Round- the - year Admissions
- Flexible batch options
- Well Qualified Multi-faceted Trainers
- Timely guidance as well as feedback
- Exhaustive, well - researched curriculum
- In - depth theoretical know - how
- Practical skill training workshops at par with latest educational trends on varied topics like Curriculum Planning, Rhymes, Story - Telling, Puppetry, Phonics, Projects etc.
- Imparting thorough knowledge as well as skills of theme - based curriculum planning.
- Efficient as well as supportive Admin team.
- One month Internship in our own pre-school for firsthand experience in teaching.
- 100% Job assistance will be provided.
Post Graduate Montessori Teacher training Programs in India
Online / E - learning
Features of Post Graduate Montessori Teacher Training Programs through Online / E - learning are
- You can complete the course
- from the ease of your home. Click Here to get started.
- residing in any part of the world.
- at your own speed and flexibility.
- along with your other personal and professional responsibilities.
- The course curriculum covers theoretical as well as practical aspects. It is an assignment - based program.
- There are no written examinations.
- The assignments are based on each module.
- Complete each assignment within a specified time limit.
- E - mail (online mode) or Courier (distance mode) the attempted assignments for evaluation.
- An exclusive coordinator is provided to you. You can contact her at any time over the phone or e - mails for guidance.
- Use a reference letter issued by us to do internship in a school in your vicinity.
- The final marksheet as well as certificate will be couriered to you free of cost within 30 working days.
- The word ‘Online’ or ‘Distance’ doesn’t appear anywhere on the marksheet or certificate.
If Teaching is your Passion, we will sail you through your journey. Join our Post Graduate Montessori Teacher training Programs. Get started Now !